Semi-Permanent Cosmetics Service: Eyebrows, Eye Lining and Lips
What is semi-permanent makeup?
Semi-permanent makeup is an exciting new procedure, performed by a New York State licensed tattoo artist, which carefully applies permanent pigments of natural iron oxide to the dermal layer of the skin.
With the limitless choice of colors available, your preferred color is implanted to the lower layer of the skin which remains up to 1 year.
It’s written favorably about by many respected beauty writers!
What are the benefits of semi-permanent makeup?
It makes the application of conventional makeup easier. There is no need to worry about smearing your makeup which is great for those with active and sporty life styles.
Wake up looking perfect in the morning and save time while looking natural and young! Perfect for those with busy schedules.
People allergic to conventional makeup or sensitive to makeup due to contact lenses can get great benefits since the pigments are hypo-allergenic, natural, non-reactive and have no fragrances or emollients added.
Eyebrows are the frame for your eyes and face. When designed properly, they lift the eyes for a more youthful appearance. Great for both men and women.
The procedure done to fill your eyebrows define the shape giving it a softer look compared to pencil shaping. It is perfect for those with sparse or light colored eyebrows.
Eye Brows After Care
Eyeliner and Lip should not be touched for 7 days. Please follow these directions for after care.
- Please apply Vaseline or Bacitracin 3 to 5 times a day with a Q-tip.
- Do not touch the area for 5 days.
- Do not apply any makeup or use soap to the area.
- Do not swim (chlorine causes the color to fade) or use a sauna (excessive heat can cause a rash).
- Limit workouts that cause excessive sweating.
- Limit sun exposure to the performed areas and do not sun tan.
- Avoid scratching the area.
- AHA/BHA products such as Retinol-A and Accutane should not be used.
- Apply Vaseline to performed areas before showering.
- Use cool water to wash your face.
- Keep the area clean.
Eye Line After Care
Our products are strictly organic products containing minerals which are safe and natural to the eye.
- Do not use Bacitracin Zinc on your eyes. Only use on eyebrows and lips.
- Always use a Q-tip when applying Vaseline or medicine to the performed area (never use fingers).
- Do not apply mascara.
- Do not use contact lenses for one day (It may cause infections).
- Do not rub your eyes or touch the performed areas.
- Use eye-wash to keep the area clean.
Lip Liner/Full Lip Color Procedure
Lip liner corrects asymmetry and adds definition and fullness giving your lips a more natural and youthful appearance.
For more information, please ask Sunny. Thank you!
Lip Line After Care
Considering the lip area is extremely sensitive, please follow these instructions for 7 days.
- Do not use straws or smoke (may cause blistering from straining your lips).
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages (this may cause blistering or sores).
- Do not have facials (the steam will irritate the area).
- Do not eat oily or spicy foods.
- AHA/BHA products such as Retinol A and Accutane should be avoided.
- Avoid using tissues (they contain bacteria).
- Avoid drinking acidic beverages such as orange or lemon juice.
- After 7 days, you may apply sunblock to lips.
People who are unable to receive Semi-Permanent Make Up
- If you have skin cancer, leukemia, anemia, HIV, are epileptic or are pregnant and in your first trimester.
- Eye line service: People who received Lasik in the past 3 months or had eye lid surgery in the past 6 months.
- Lip line service: People who received Botox treatment within the past 6 months.
- Eye brow service: People who received eye brow implants within the past 2.
People who need extra care
- Rheumatism, stroke, or people with heart problems: Medications for these illnesses prevent proper healing.
- High blood pressure: The procedure may cause stress.
- Diabetes: Prevents proper healing and lowers sugar levels.
- People allergic to chemicals: Will cause reactions from the needle and color pigments.
- Menstruating women: Color will not properly absorb from swollen blood vessels.
- People with Keloid scar tissue: Healing process may cause scars to become larger.